Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lovely weekend Went to the rugby in Welly on Friday night We lost bugger bugger. Had a bit of a shop in Bendon shop in Otaki & got a couple of bras (yes they do have small sizes)
Home Saturday & did the usual grocery shop, mow the lawns  pumped up my bike tyres and then sat down to watch the V8's in Hamilton and fell asleep OMG the race was over when I woke up I had a crick in my neck and dead arm  and it was nearly dark
Lazy day Sunday after a smallish bike ride But I did stay awake all day LOL
Now back to work but the good news is I have Thursday & Friday off Halleluah Looking at going to Tauranga or the Mount. Now that would be nice

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely at the Mount/Tauranga... we haven't been there in ages!
    Tis a long way from Palmy for you!

    ReplyDelete